Pushed my first package in Fedora repository
Yesterday, i pushed my first package in Fedora repository. I have been working to package emacs-irsim-mode for couple of days. It was reviewed by chitlesh . Here is the bugzilla review request . Irsim mode is one of the next release target for FEL (fedora electronics laboratory) . According to this ticket Irsim mode for emacs will add value the digital/FPGA designer.
I have following packages needs to be reviewed in bugzilla
- emacs-goodies – Misc add-ons for emacs
- emacs-haskell-mode – Haskell mode for emacs
- emacs-spice-mode – Needs lot of fix, may be some one who knows elisp can help
- emacs-identica-mode – Identica mode for emacs
- cricscore-applet – An applet that brings cricket score to your gnome panel , i haven’t added it to bugzilla for review yet, i am not sure about BuildRequires and Requires fields of Spec file.